Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blog - very naughty...

I had to do a ton of work around the house today getting ready for company later in the week, doing a bunch of laundry and cleaning the kitchen, swiffering the bathrooms - you know, boring stuff.

Of course when I got up I was doing some writing first, only like a half hour, and it made me so horny (I was writing chapter 5 of 'New Arrangement - it will be ready soon my kinky friends, and is it HOT...) and was just so hot and bothered that I took a vibrating buttplug and inserted it, in full vibrate mode, and put my diaper on and satin my wheelchair and did all my housework like that - while also listening to Lady GaGa.

so, first, I am lusting after Lady GaGa lately. Second, sitting on a vibrating buttplug on a gel wheelchair seat is a pretty damn amazing experience. I am glad I wore a diaper, because I would have flooded my seat from the orgasms I had. I'm serious, at one point it was pretty much one continuous orgasm that felt like it lasted 15 minutes.

And yes, I am a died-in-the-wool Lesbian, but I'm sorry, anal penetration feels really good. If you don't believe me, try it.

As I was doing all this I actually killed the (brand new) batteries in the buttplug, though by that point I was so stimulated I didn't actually realize it stopped buzzing for some time, not sure when they died.

I actually considered wearing the plug to work, but there's no way I'd be able to concentrate so I just took it out a little while ago. I'll be wearing a diaper all night though, that's for sure. Still very moist. Maybe I'll just wear slippers into work too, since I'll be in my chair, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment