Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blog - Another story ready to go

So I posted my newest story yesterday and then immediately started writing another crazy fun story which I just finished this morning. I think I'll wait a few days before posting it, though - don't want to flood the blog after the recent drought.

How do most people get my blog updates? How do you get other blog updates? Do you just check? Or maybe follow a twitter feed, or my yahoo profile? I'm just curious. Is there a way that would work better for people? Some kind of notification system? again, just curious.

I wanted to thank people for giving me ideas for stories - obviously it worked well :) Feel free to give me ideas any time, sometimes they really trigger my creative (and other ;) ) juices... so if you have ideas, if you have some fantasy or dream story, go ahead and drop me a line (Paracathy at hotmail) or comment here. Hope everyone enjoys what I've got coming up...

4 comments:

  1. Great stories! Thanks so much for writing for all us perverts out here! ;) I personally would love to read some stories with quad women and light bondage–such as significantly harnessed in girls (ie like the chairs that CP sufferers use)–as well as some leather and latex (catsuits are best!)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - that's a nice idea for my next 'New Arrangement' story - I've been looking into ways of spicing that up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check your blog every few days to see if it has been updated.

    I would also like to see another story added to the "Chair" series. One with an amputee (AK preferred). I was thinking the main character finds a training prosthesis and a real/final/everyday prosthesis at a swap meet or yard sale.

    Thank you for the great supply of stories and the convenience way to try to find the one you are looking for, but don't remember the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know this is not your favourite type, but right now i'd really like to read something about disabled men (amputee,para/quadriplegia) and their relationship to women... :>

    ReplyDelete