Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blog - more about us....

So lots of people have contacted me and commented about my little 'adventure' last weekend and I've had some time to think about things, and Heather and I have talked a bunch.
So first off, she didn't hurt me - not physically or emotionally. Like I said in the the first post, she basically gave me what I had been asking for, what I had been fantasizing about, she gave me a taste of being disabled, helpless, and used as a sex toy. Like most fantasies, I now realize that thr reality of that situation is very very different from the idea of it. But it was still hours of erotic play and many multiple orgasms and, to be honest, after the fact I still think it was really pretty hot and sexy. It was extreme and a bit scary, yes, but it was overally a very hot and sexy situation.

Heather understands my need for disability and she's fine with it, and I understand her better as well. She doesnt' mind me being in a wheelchair at all and she really likes me being blind for her, and she loves me playing armless so I have to use my feet on her - did I mention she really loves my feet? So going forward we're going to stick with what we know and love - I'm still a full time wheelchair user and will occasionally play blind or armless for Heather - probably more often now that I know how much she really likes it. No more extreme scenarios and nothing that takes away my feet.

Other than that I'm writing more, I'm still working on putting an actual book of short stories together. I think people are going to really like it, I hope if it's on sale for only $10 or $12 a lot of people will buy it. I really get annoyed at the prices of some of the devotee erotica out there now - over $100 for a 15 minute video clip? picture sets that are $2 per picture? It's annoying.

7 comments:

  1. If you publish the book I will promise you that you will have more buyers then you ever dreamed of. I for one will buy it. Your stories are outstanding. Where these ideas come from I don't know but I hope they never stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I have never written to you though I have enjoyed your stories back many years on Yahoo and now here.

    I wish you would write more about your and Heather's times when you are blind for her. You have written very little about that! {grin}

    Being blind is my fetish and at one time I had a girl friend who enjoyed me playing blind. We found the blind eye contacts and I used them a lot with her. Then I had some natural eye blind contacts made as a surprise for us. She really got turned on with that because as she said, I looked perfectly normal but she knew I could not see.

    We used them for going out in public a lot with her as my guide. We were good enough in our play to go out for walks in the neighborhood and grocery shopping at the local market. We could meet friends and have conversations while out and they never knew I could not see.

    The most fun we had was the weekend we went to "The Taste of Denver" which is a huge multi block food fair in Denver. We stayed in a hotel in downtown Denver several blocks from the festival.

    Before we got out of the car to check into the hotel, I slipped in my contacts and was blind for the weekend.

    Being out in the crowd of over 100,000 people was really strange. There were dozens and dozens of food booths with every type of food imaginable. The smells were... well overwhelming. She would leave me for a minute and walk to a food booth not where I was and return to put some food in my mouth. WOW... smelling one food and then have another put in your mouth was and out of this world experience!

    There were other booths there with art, and all sorts of things. So when she would hand me something and I had to tell it what it was. Most of the time I had a heck of a time figuring things out. But it sure was fun.

    In the evenings after dinner we laid in bed talking with me fondling her breast and rubbing her until she could not stand it any more and we had the most wonderful sex. It was our first time in bed together but certainly not the last.

    We were together for several years before she accepted a position that separated us.

    I have rambled on far too long. I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your Blog and I hope you will Blog about your and Heather's blind times.

    Best Wishes to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first article I’ve read since finding this site…and what an article!!! I’m hooked.


    Search for Croatia Apartments

    ReplyDelete
  4. what you been up to
    where have you gone
    i miss the stories

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to see some blind pictures, being gently led *squeee!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this article. It contains the information i was searching for and you have also explained it well picbear

    ReplyDelete