Thursday, November 11, 2010

I guess it's been a while...


I hadn't realized how long it had been since I posted - sorry about that. I was getting better at it for a while...

So I've been writing more lately, but most of it has been for the book, which is actually looking pretty great, just slow going. Harder to write a novel then I thought... I'm writing some other stories as special requests, too, but they also requested I not post those publicly so for now, no new story here. Sorry about that. I do take requests though, and I especially love writing stories based on pictures, I've had some great success there :)

So instead of a full story I'll tell you about what Heather and I did this past weekend, I think my fans will enjoy the tale ;)

I was in my wheelchair and Heather had bought me a new pair of very sexy stockings. She slowly, sensually pulled them up onto my legs, one at a time -it was so sexy! Then she layed on the living room floor, on her back, and told me to wheel over to her. I parked my wheelchair right at her head and used my hands to lift my limp, useless legs and put my feet right on her face. She loved it, she kissed and licked and caressed my feet as I sat there in my wheelchair, she told me how soft and sexy they felt to her, and kept telling me how limp and crippled they felt, how I'd never feel her touches again...
After a little while I was just so turned on I couldn't help it, I reached into my diaper and started fingering myself - I came so hard as Heather worshipped my feet and told me how crippled I was, it was intense...

Hope you liked it as much as I did ;)

9 comments:

  1. You take requests? That's pretty awesome of you.

    I'm a huge fan of your writing, and I'd love to make one. I'd be fine with the story being posted publicly, too. How would I go about it?

    And it's great to see you back posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I take requests - usually someone gives me an idea or makes a request over char, or emails me something (paracathy@hotmail.com) and if I like it and can come up with something good I'll put the story together. I've been writing these stories for years so it's nice to get fresh ideas, you know? And like I said, if you have a picture or illustration to go with it I love that, working from a visual. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've french story can you translate it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, I only speak two languages - english and bad english. I can't do translation - I wish I could as I understand there are some hot stories out there, especially in German.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If i start to translate can you corect my mistakeS?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK so i have a request. i love stories about quad amps. i think you should write a story about someone who is kidnapped and turned into a quad amp and used as a sex slave for their kidnapper. i know your a lesbian and thats cool but id also like to see a story with straight people, like a girl held captive by a guy or vice versa. if not, girl/girl is okay too but it might be cool to change it up this once? hope to see the story xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want to see a story, lol, I need a cathy fix. you can do it here or emailme at leedevotee2@yahoo.com. I like something progressive. Maybe with a holiday theme or years. I also like forced non consensual, girl on girl is fine. Maybe tricked into it or just plain forced

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you should consider making videos for YOUTUBE now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was reading your old stuff because I miss you writing so much, how about more chapters of the Arrangement. it stope at 4. Does she get worse if husband gets diineterested, what about her carer. I want to read more please

    ReplyDelete