Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thanks for the feedback!

I've gotten a bit of feedback on my new story, thanks to each of you who took the time to drop me a note or post a response. I like this story a lot, though it took me a while to 'get it right'. I especially like the ending, though it went much differently than I had originally imagined. Things happen like that when I'm writing - the characters sometimes take on a life of their own and behave differently than I originally imagined...

thanks again for all your feedback, I've got some more ideas I'll be workign on in the near future....

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Excuse me, but I do not speak English well. I discovered your site and I read your stories. I really enjoyed it. There is nobody who
    written stories of this kind in french. You write well. I am happy to know that I am not the only person to love pretender.

    ReplyDelete