Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Too funny not to share - I broke a sex-bot...

I was on Yahoo and someone named Catherine started to chat with me. Well it was obvious from the second reply that this was a spam/sex bot, so I decided to have a little fun. I think I broke it...


catherinegarfinkle935: hey you, whats up ;)
paracathy: hi there - I'm not sure we've chatted
catherinegarfinkle935: whats up, I found your username on a member directory of social sites.. not sure which one cause it bundles them all together lol
paracathy: spam bot huh?
catherinegarfinkle935: i am bored at home...and this usually leads to bad things ;)
paracathy: and not even a good one... I'm disappointed
paracathy: wow - who writes your dialog?
paracathy: I could write better than that
catherinegarfinkle935: well...i have a fetish for being on camera ;)
paracathy: Of course you do...
paracathy: you don't even know the meaning of the word 'fetish'
catherinegarfinkle935: have you ever used Random Chat? its a free site that lets us chat live kinda like a skype
paracathy: you're barely an amateur compared to me
catherinegarfinkle935: my link is http://xxx.xxx.xxx
paracathy: And I'll bet it steals your credit card and gives you viruses too
catherinegarfinkle935: go there and my video will load, just click the "Verify" button on the bottom left...
paracathy: Why does it say Jenny if your name is Catherine?
catherinegarfinkle935: im always either on the phone or online, im an addict lol...i dont normally give my number out but if you meet me in the chat and I get comfortable with you we can talk on the phone
paracathy: Sure we can...
catherinegarfinkle935: my number is 206-222-1648...my phone is dead, so give it a few minutes to charge, and please dont go give that out! hehe...come talk to me over RandomChat
paracathy: Wow, that sounds like a great idea
catherinegarfinkle935: i love the site cause its streams fast in real-time sorta like a skype, fill out your info, its free :) k?
paracathy: Sure it's free
paracathy: is it OK that I'm only 12 years old?
catherinegarfinkle935: i use this site to play on cause i don't want to be recorded!...this site doesn't allow people to record my cam! just click the "Verify" button on the bottom left of the page and we'll be able to have a live chat
paracathy: wow, you'll have live sex chat with a 12 year old? Really?
catherinegarfinkle935: u get in for free thru my cam session invite since I'm a premium member, but u need to verify babe just click the Verify button it takes one sex..sorry "sec" lol ;)
paracathy: wow whoever wrote this dialog should be fired and then shunned by all humanity
catherinegarfinkle935: let me know if you need any help logging in..i'm gonna slip into something nice for you..k? ;)
paracathy: why don't you wear a duck costume and sing the national anthem - that's my fetish, k?
catherinegarfinkle935: im the girl in the main video that loads
paracathy: Sure you are - what color is your hair?
catherinegarfinkle935: k
paracathy: You hair color is 'K'?
catherinegarfinkle935: are u in babe??
paracathy: I'm not sure what that is? Is that a Nice n Easy color?
catherinegarfinkle935: k
paracathy: Ha, that's what she said!
paracathy: So what about the duck costume?
paracathy: If you have that, it's a done deal... you can have my credit card now...
paracathy: Oops. I think I broke it...

3 comments:

  1. LOL...I wonder how many people this actually works on. That looks pretty typical; usually I just write "fuck off" over and over so I can watch it run through its script. I really hope whoever runs the bot actually reads the log of the responses so they can see what you wrote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I like "you don't even know the meaning of the word 'fetish'" What is the purpose of these things? Why do they exist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done that before too.Its kind of fun to do when you have had a bad day.Take it out on a bot!! I keep calling it a bot and start getting mad at them all the time.
    Their dialogs need to be better.they all use the same thing.

    ReplyDelete