Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blog - Why am I always so horny?

OK, I have a really good sex life with Heather. We are intimate at least two to three times a week, and we both enjoy one another's fetishes - she is a hardcore foot fetishist, so me in a wheelchair is wonderful for her, and I love the pampering my 'poor, crippled' legs and feet get from her. It's really hot.

Heather has another fetish which I am supportive of - that's blindness. She really likes me playing like I'm blind, using a cane to get around. It didn't do much for me at first, but there is a level of trust and intimacy that I have with her when I'm blindsimming that just can't be reproduced by other means - especially in public. Being blind in public is scary and exciting and, with Heather taking care of me, very very erotic.

But I'm still not 'satisfied' I guess the term would be. I get into so many other sexual fantasies - playtime with online friends that include graphic cyber and masturbation, swapping pictures and videos. I even got into a video of a crossdresser who was pretending in a wheelchair and using a hook to masturbate. Normally I'm not at all into cock - I am a lesbian, no two ways about me. But seeing him masturbate using a hook prosthetic - well, it got me fantasizing about having hooks myself and playing with my own clit, or having a girlfriend who had hooks for hands and making love to her. I've had a lot of fantasies about the armless thing lately too - myself as armless or even Heather as an arm amputee.

So I guess what I'm saying is that, sure I'm satisfied with my relationship and my sex life, but there is another 'level' I take it to online that I know Heather isn't into and probably never will be. She's been willing to 'do stuff' a few times, to make me happy - being in a wheelchair or on crutches for me - but I could tell that deep down she wasn't really into it, so it lost something for me.

Heather isn't really aware that I've gotten back into the hardcore chats. she came home with me at the computer in my wheelchair and a very wet pussy a couple weeks ago, and she's 'amputated' my hands a few times, both as fun erotic play and to keep me from playing with myself while she's at work (I REALLY love that, by the way - bandaged hands unable to do much of anything. SO sexy!) but I really AM horny all the time. I'm online and available in Yahoo chat right now HOPING one of my friends like Carla or Alexis will show up so I can have some hardcore disability fetish Cyber with them before heading off to work in an hour. But nobody is on, so I'm typing a blog post and sharing WAY too much information.

sorry about that...

2 comments:

  1. whats youre id love to roleplay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, I havent spoken to you for a few years now. But recently read this blog. Have you two considered having some artificial prosthetics made for your arms? And IF you do remember me, NO my writing still hasnt improved. Best Regards, stelor

    ReplyDelete