Monday, April 27, 2009

So here's the new blog

Yahoo 360 is going away soon, I think, and I don't like the new Yahoo 'thingy' that's coming, so I've been shopping around for a new home. After finding 'Chairstuff' on this service, a blog which I LOVE and now follow daily, I decided to go with Blogspot. Hopefully it will go more smoothly than Yahoo 360...

I will probably start posting stories here today, and ave it pretty well filled out when I decide to start telling people about it more widely. Wish me luck :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping your online presence alive, I always look forward to your postings and I truly love your stories. I will try harder to comment, and share my thoughts. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you finally followed my advice and found a better home than 360. I'd stopped following your blog ages ago because it was stuck on some post from over a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

    ReplyDelete