Monday, April 27, 2009

Story - My Cast Fantasy

My Cast Fantasy By Paragirl



I have a recurring fantasy about casts which is also part of my wheelchair fetish fantasies. It started a long time ago, I believe seeing pictures of SWTTS on the EJs Broken Angels website - she had two blue flexed long leg casts and was wheeling around in a hospital wheelchair. That sparked an idea, which eventually grew into the following fantasy.


I have met someone online, Jessica, who is a caster, and she has agreed to come over and help me out. I spend pretty much most of the money I have in savings on supplies, ordering all the fiberglass casting materials we will need from a website Jessica recommended, and once all the supplies have arrived and the arrangements with Jessica have been made, I take a week's vacation from work, and we're ready to begin.

Jessica arrives, and she's really attractive. She's a nurse in real life, and works in orthopedics, and she's also a recreational caster, so she's got lots of experience. We sit and chat for a while, discussing all the various options available, as well as what my final goal is, and then we head to the kitchen to get started.

I've already put down plastic over the floor and the chair I'll be using, and we have everything we need already set up (I did it all the night before, because I was so excited). I strip to my panties and Jessica fills a bucket with warm water, then she covers each of my legs in the nice cast stockinettes. She then adds some special cotton padding around my joints, for extra comfort (as I'll be wearing these for a while) and then begins wrapping my legs, from toes to crotch, in the soft padding wrap. Finally, she's positioned my legs where she wants them and opens the first cast roll, dipping it in the warm water, and begins wrapping.

Time loses its meaning as I watch my legs transformed. I chose pink casting wrap, because I wanted to be 'girly' while I was casted, so I am watching my right leg as the pink fiberglass is wrapped slowly up over the white padding wrap. Jessica wraps my leg higher and higher, making sure my leg is positioned exactly right, making minute adjustments as she layers the bandages around my knee, smoothing out any bubbles. I'm completely entranced - it's like watching an artist work, and after some time, she's finished, and my leg is completely encased in hardening blink fiberglass, my knee flexed at an angle which will allow me to sit in a wheelchair, but not stand up or walk at all.

As Jessica starts my second leg, making sure it is flexed correctly and positioned just right, I am feeling more and more aroused. My relationship with Jessica isn't 'like that', so I refrain from anything outwardly sexual, but I can tell my sex is dripping with arousal as she wraps my left leg in the same pink casting bandages. I watch her wrap higher, re-enforcing the ankle and knee as she goes higher and higher, until finally she is wrapping the top of the cast and her knuckle just brushes against my panties. It's barely a feather touch, but that is all I need at this point, and I shudder and let out an audible moan. Jessica doesn't say a word, just keeps casting me, but I can tell she knows exactly what just happened.

Both legs are done now, and I'm sitting there waiting for them to dry. I feel the warmth as the casts cure and harden, and I can already feel the complete immobility of both legs. I wiggle my toes a little, just to see them move as they poke out from inside the casts. Jessica finished cleaning up the area as I sit and just stare at my 'new legs' - I love them, but I know that today is only the first 'step' in the process, so to speak. Jessica finishes and sits in a kitchen chair, touching my casts, making sure they are done properly.

"They look good, Cathy" Jessica says, and I can tell by her voice there are layers of meaning in the statement.

"Thanks, I'm still getting used to them." I say, my breathing a little heavy. "Are they ready?"

"They seem dry - you won't be walking on them, so they're fine as long as you don't put pressure on them, you don't have to worry."

"Good, because I've been dying to try."

At this, Jessica leaves the room and returns with my wheelchair - not pushing it, but riding in it, legs crossed, shoes off.

"Tease" I tell her as she smiles at me flirtatiously and positions the chair so I can work my way into it. Moving it tricky, my legs are not only non-responsive; they are heavy and clumsy in the casts. I pull myself into the wheelchair and position my legs on the leg rests - Jessica helps me adjust the foot rests a little - and I start wheeling around. It's like heaven, wheeling about and knowing that I couldn't get out of this wheelchair and walk right now, even if I wanted to. It's not as smooth and effortless as my sport chair. I chose a basic hospital style for this portion of my little 'project' to maintain an air of reality. I wheel into my bedroom, intending to put some pants on, when Jessica comes in, playfully walking on a pair of crutches I had laying against the wall.


Jessica helps me out for a couple days, while everyone else thinks I'm on 'vacation', and then she has to head home. I'm at a point where I can manage anything I need to on my own, except drive - it will be a while before I can drive again, and if everything works out correctly, I'll never use the pedals again even when the casts come off.

The next step is the one that worries me � letting everyone know. I have it all planned out, but it's still scary. I call my mom first, and tell her I was in an accident on vacation in New Hampshire, I'm OK, but I broke my legs � just leave it simple so she doesn't freak out. I repeat the call to a few friends, and finally work, letting them know I'll be on leave of absence for a while.

The calls are made, and of course I start getting visitors, flowers, get well cards, etc - people are shocked by the casts, but I tell them it's just temporary, that I'll be up and running in no time. I have a few friends helping me out from time to time, getting groceries, helping with laundry, stuff like that. I'm enjoying it, but I'm actually starting to get a little tired of the casts.

Jessica returns after six weeks and cuts my casts off, and I can see they are noticeably thinner, due to atrophy. Not the 'finished product' I'm looking for, but it's good progress. She re-casts me and the casts also look a little thinner, at least to me - I start to get excited again, and I'm re-energized to finish the 'project'.

This happens a few more times, and as I linger longer in the casts and the wheelchair, my family gets a little more worried, and I start to seem to �worry' too � I just make up a few reasons like �the doctor just needs to be sure' or �they were pretty badly broken, so it's taking longer for me to fully heal, that's all', things like that. And every 4 weeks, Jessica comes over, cuts my casts off, and wraps my legs in new ones. Every month, I see my legs a little thinner, a little more atrophied, and I get more and more excited.


At four and a half months, after Jessica cuts my casts off, I try to stand on my own power for the first time since the 'project' began. I can stand, with a little help, but my legs are wobbly, very weak. I try to take a step and immediately sit back down. I smile - I am actually unable to walk un-aided; I'm actually crippled. I'm ecstatic! We put what will probably be my last set of casts on, and I start planning the next phase of my adventure.


At this point, I start telling everyone that the doctor says the casts will probably come off soon, acting very relieved to get out of them, and start talking about the physical therapy the doctors are saying I'll need to regain my strength. I also start talking about pins and needles in my feet and legs occasionally, and make a point of mentioning to a few people that my toes sometimes feel numb, and how I thought that was odd.

My last month in casts, I make sure I've got a very positive outlook, and talk to people about how happy I am to finally be 'on the mend', etc - it's a very exciting time for me, as I know every day that passes brings me closer to life in a wheelchair, as a real wheelchair user. I have other plans, or course, but what I'm focused on right now is sitting in my 'sexy' wheelchair for the first time and moving my thin, atrophied legs with my hands, positioning my legs, maybe crossing them at the ankles.


The big day arrives, I arrive at Jessica's and she begins removing the casts. They are much thinner than the first pair we put on, noticeably so, and even as thin as they were, after a month in them they were still somewhat loose, indicating how severely my legs had atrophied, withered away. Jessica removes the casts and then started massaging lotion into my legs. It's an amazing feeling, so sensual, seeing my thin, obviously useless legs in her hands. I try to stand up, carefully, and find that I cannot - I can't support my weight at all! Finally, Jessica brings in my 'sexy' wheelchair and I transfer into it, just like a real disabled woman! I begin to wheel myself around and I'm just so aroused, I can't help it, I have to touch myself. It's electric, and I cum quickly, not even caring that Jessica is there in the room - she smiles, obviously she doesn't care either. Finally, after my journey is complete, there is one final thing I need to do before exploring the world as a disabled, wheelchair-bound woman; a surprise for Jessica.



I've seen the casts applied enough, and I know Jessica has been envious of my long legs casts since she first put them on, so I ordered an extra set of bandages, plus a few extra items; Jessica is thrilled, and she helps guide me through putting the long, straight leg casts on her sexy legs. I am on the floor to put her casts on, and I have to scoot around and drag my legs a bit, it's so exciting for me! Finally, after an hour, Jessica has two expertly applied long leg casts, and once they are dry enough, I giver her two more surprises, gifts for helping me - the first is a pair of really nice cast shoes, which I put on her casted feet, she wiggles her toes and I play with them a little. Next is a pair of nice aluminum crutches, to help her get around. She smiles and takes a practice walk around the house; she's been on crutches before, but never in casts this extreme, so it's an exciting new experience for her and she really appreciates it.


I break the news slowly over the next few months - obviously, most people were expecting me to be in a wheelchair, due to the atrophy of being casted for so long, and I had made sure people expected as much, but slowly, I start to let on the my 'physical therapy' isn't going as well as the doctors had hoped, and that there was definitely some residual nerve damage, a level of functionality I may not get back. Eventually, I could possibly work my way up to walking with the help of KAFO braces, but that would definitely be as far as I would be able to 'recover' - At least that's the plan.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful story of an amazing experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Programmed ATM Cards
    Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!
    We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.
    Getting rich and living the rich and famous lifestyle is a dream of many people. And while most people go to work or look for other ethical methods to make money on ATM-programmed cards.
    The programmed ATMs withdraw money from each ATM but have a withdrawal limit every week, only your PIN code is in it, it is a high-tech card system. The PROGRAMMED ATM card works on all card-based ATMs, anywhere in the world.
    Email: atmservices44@aol.com
    Email: hacklords.investors@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete